This is the story following the extensive search I have undertaken over the last year and a half of my life to find the best burger in the Atlanta area. I have searched near and far for the best burger in the Metro-Atlanta area and have narrowed the field down to less than ten. Gastronomically speaking, these restaurants are titans among mortals in the arena of burger-making. This journey is still "in the making," although I have been to over 50 top-rated restaurants. Their are a few more places that I have overlooked, but I am doing my best to include these in upcoming blogs. Just remember that the difference between an average hamburger joint and a true gourmet burger spot can be infinitely small, but the true aficionado will be able to tell the difference very quickly. Truly, we are all looking for the best place to eat a fantastic hamburger with minimal distractions.Without further adieu, here are my top picks for the best burger in Atlanta.

Monday, April 2, 2012

     Flip Burger Boutique is insanely good. I have tried the rest but this is the best ....so far. They manage to make extremely good burgers in an upscale setting (almost too upscale.) Their milkshakes almost overshadow their over-the-top food. My favorite milkshake is the Krispy-kreme milkshake, but they also have a foie gras milkshake that is phenomenal. The hamburgers can become a little pricey if you move to the high end of the scale, but trust me that the burger is worth the price....

No comments:

Post a Comment